Thursday, May 7, 2015

Winner of 8th Annual International Photography Award (IPA)

I am very pleased to announce winning two international awards for my color photography.  The 8th International Photography Award (IPA) notified me that I won two Nomination Awards; Wildwood won for the Nature category and Ho Made Pies won in the Americana category.  With over 9,000 entries to have two of my images selected is quite an honor indeed, especially from this prestigious competition.

Winning IPA photographers such as myself enjoy exposure on a global scale to a worldwide audience.  This Color Award is recognized around the world as the most renowned body of its kind, dedicated to honoring the highest achievements in color photography.  An impressive list of global leaders in the photography industry are the jurors who judge entries on the basis of artistic merit, originality, subject and style.  







No comments:

Post a Comment