Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Announcement: Great Publicity in California

Great news for March.  Call it the "luck of the Irish" (I'm actually 1/4 Irish) or just being in the right place at the right time.  Regardless of the origin, I'm proud to announce I'm a guest artist associated with the Susan Spiritus Gallery in Newport Beach, California for the month of March.  Susan solicits her readers to submit green images for entries in her March newsletter to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I quickly responded and days later I discovered she accepted three of my images for the newsletter.  http://mad.ly/3a0594










Susan has been a leader in the field of fine art photography for 38 years, sharing her passion of photography since 1976 in Southern California. The gallery represents legendary icons such as Ansel Adams, Andre Kertesz and others but also manages works by today's award-winning contemporaries like Ellen Jantzen, Camille Seaman, Seung Hoon Park; and the list goes on.  Needless to say, though I'm only in the newsletter for a month, the achievement is definitely a highlight for me.  Besides, even being on Susan's radar is an honor coming from someone of her reputation and stature in the fine art photography circles of private collectors and design professionals.  Go to her gallery website at http://susanspiritusgallery.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment