Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Venus Rising: New Images Added

I just introduced my latest project, Venus Rising, as the newest gallery to my website.  Well, it's only been a few days, but I've just added six more images; go directly to Venus Rising Gallery.  This project is coming along nicely and am having tremendous fun, pursuing a totally abstract approach with unlimited creative freedom.  I hope to enhance the gallery images even more in the months ahead, but for the present moment I hope you enjoy my creative efforts thus far.


Venus Embrace

© 2012, Joanne Scher

In case I haven't mentioned it, all the images within the Venus Rising gallery on my website were done with just my iPhone and creative application of some apps to get the desired effect.

Go directly to Venus Rising Gallery.  Click on the thumbnails for larger images and descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment