Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another AWARD: International Awards Announcement...WIPI




I'm proud to announce I've just been awarded two Honorable Mentions in the Women in Photography International (WIPI) 2012 Competition.  The two images, Wavelength and Quiver, were chosen by jurors Susan Spiritus of the Susan Spiritus Gallery and Jean Ferro, Photo Artist and President of WIPI.  This WIPI Awards of Honorable Mention breaks new territory for my work, gaining an international audience and global exposure.

Go to WIPI's website link ... http://www.womeninphotography.org/wipihome.html

My two images, Wavelength and Quiver are on PAGE 3.  Access Page 3 by scrolling to the bottom of the Top Ten images.  Also check out my WIPI Professional Profile page...click on WIPI PP underneath the images. 

Pass this great news along to your friends and colleagues in your daily conversations or social media. Thanks again for your continued patronage throughout the years.


No comments:

Post a Comment