Friday, April 20, 2012

iPhone Artistry Images

Well I just recently completed an intensive and mind-boggling 3 day workshop on iPhone photography. The camera is actually a high caliber quality instrument, but even more thrilling is the ability to process and do all the post-production on the iPhone without ever having to rely on your computer.  Think of it.  Within minutes I can capture and create a finished product of professional level quality ready for printing.  Saves my body from continuously hunching over the computer and frees me to be creative wherever I choose.  I'm still playing around with quite a few apps and discovering new techniques every day.  Don't take my word for it, I'll let the images convey my thoughts.....here's a few samples of my iPhone images.  Another nice sepia sample is on my Facebook page of Joanne Scherf Photography.






No comments:

Post a Comment